Lagoa do Fogo

DSC_0659

A must-to-visit on São Miguel Island, in the Azores, is definitely the Lagoa do Fogo
I am never tired to go there and admire the beauty of this place. It reminds me a bit the scene of the movie Jurassic Park when they arrive by helicopter to the island :) Just Breathtaking!!
You can go there by car driving up of the volcano and have a view of the lake and the crater from the top. But another amazing way to reach there is doing some hiking. In the next post I'll talk about one of this walkings we did and I absolutely recommend.
For now I leave you some of the snaps of the lake :) 

DSC_0682


DSC_0622


9 Experiences:

  1. Me están dando muchas ganas de ir este verano una semanita...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, wow and more woe! These pictures are gorgeous, you did a fantastic job. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful photos!
    I follow you, and hope that you will follow me too!
    It is very important to me <3

    http://nastyafrost.blogspot.com/

    before the meeting
    kiss: *

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so gorgeous. I love your pictures!!

    Catherine
    FEST (Food, Style & Travel)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your photography and your travels keep getting better and better!


    www.houseofhemingway.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. such amazing pictures. Makes me feel like I'm there. I love the last one. The depth and field in it is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your photography is so beautiful(: I love how they look natural without any editing.

    ReplyDelete